Monday, October 30, 2006

someone get me a vacation. asap.

"tash! you don’t even find time to update your blog these days? man.. you're either having some serious priority issues or you need a vacation."

yes. so while my blog has been falling prey to the rising unupdated boringness epidemic, i've been busy trying to get myself a practicing certificate. exams are finally out of the way, exxhaaaaaalllle, so thats brilliant. but i have one assignment left, and its murderous (haha its on wills and probate, i make myself laugh).

im also back at work today. but on a lighter note, shaz, my administrative assistant (note: don't ever say secretary) complained that while i was gone she had to use the fax machine on her own. at that point she hugged me and said "please don’t ever leave me. please don’t leave me ever again". if only life were that simple shaz. sigh.

let me be. go on. just go,
tash

ps is it just me or does everyone seemed a little fra zz led these days?

1 comment:

zu said...

wooooo get ur links out!